Raised floor panels with linoleum are, due to the specific characteristics of the covering especially for commercial areas with normal wear and for areas with electro-sensitive components, especially in areas where electronic components are built or telecommunication equipment or data centers are operated.
As a modern floor covering, linoleum is available in numerous structures and many fresh colors. Today’s linoleum has more to offer than its predecessor, which got brittle and hard over time, the modern linoleum remains elastic, has a long life and has a pleasant foot feel.
If you used to wax linoleum once in a while, thanks to an additional protective layer, that’s not necessary anymore. Linoleum usually consists of a wear layer, a possibly integrated cork insert for sound insulation and a linen fabric.
- pure natural product
- Made from natural, renewable raw material: linseed oil, resin, wood flour, limestone, jute and environmentally friendly dyes
- good eco-balance
- contributes decisively to a good room climate
- pleasantly soft feel of the surface
- warm underfoot
- Compatibility with underfloor heating
- antistatic, antibacterial, hygienic and easy to clean
- durable, robust and long-lasting